Now we have a proven technology patented by HWB – Ammonia flue gas conditioning system. This technology has been transferred to EPS & we are authorized to use & implement the same.
We have to inject ammonia at the inlet of the ESP which acts as a conditioning agent and increase the resistivity of the dust which in turn enhances the collection efficiency of the ESP in general, This results in reduction of SPM emission drastically from a level of 600-700mg/nm3 to 20-70mg/nm3.
ADVANTAGES OF AMMONIA FLUE GAS CONDITIONING SYSTEM:
- Retrofit technology for old ESP’s at a economical cost as it involves no modifications of the ESP.
- Minimal Downtime for boilers.
- Agglomerates fine particulate in the gas stream, which produces an attendant reduction in opacity.
- Effective during temperature excursions.
- Improves collection efficiency.
- Non Corrosive & Non Hazardous.
- Reduction of SOx & NOx.
- Minimum Space & Energy required for installation