Special features of our Designs:
1. Our collecting electrodes are cold roll formed to ensure stiffness and to enhance rapping characteristics
2. Individual Collecting electrodes are suspended from the top, forming a curtain. This ensures that the Collecting system is not bulky and thus ensures good rapping characteristics.
3. The Discharge electrodes are stretched spring coils of small lengths. This ensures that the electrodes will not bend and the alignment can be performed easily.
4. The spring tension also enhances the rapping characteristics of the electrode.
5. The whole system hangs from a rigid box frame structure. Ensuring rigidity and proper alignment of complete system.
6. The Rapping system is of the tumbling hammer type. Each electrode row is rapped individually. This has the advantage of low re-entrainment and effective rapping. Each rapping system can be tuned to rapping cycle suitable to the dust load handled by that field.
7. Separate rapping is provided for each field. One for the collecting electrodes and another for the discharge electrodes.
8. Support insulators of the discharge system are housed in individual insulator housings. These are provided with inspection covers, heaters and are fully sealed when closed making it leak proof and also water proof. Ensuring that the Insulator surface is always clean.
9. The individual insulator housings enables easy access to each insulator for inspection and maintenance.
10. Access doors are provided at inlet and outlet of each field, on hoppers and at the roof for easy access and maintenance.
11. Safety interlock system is also provided for safety of maintenance and operation staff.
12. Walkways and stairways are provided for easy approach to various equipments of the ESP.